Tuesday, December 27, 2016 11:42
Notice: Registering Olympic 2017 – Mathematics
No.: 140/2016-KT&QLCL dated December 26th 2016
- Faculty Deans, AOF;
- Executive students from full-time programs;
- On basis of Notice No-01/HTH/OLP25 dated July 28th 2016 of Vietnam Association for Mathematics about organizing the 25th Student Olympic Contest – Mathematics 2017 at Phu Yen University – Tuy Hoa, Phu Yen, Vietnam from 10/4/2017-16/4/2017;
- On basis of approval and authority of AOF’s Board of Management;
Department for Examination and Quality Control and Mathematics Division notice the students to register the event:
- Target: Discover, develop students excellent at mathematics, improve effectiveness in lecture delivering and learning of students from universities and colleges in Vietnam;
- Content: Include 2 parts of Algebra and Mathematical Analysis (for details see at http://www.vms.org.vn)
- Participants: Full-time students at AOF who are excellent and have passion in Mathematics
- Responsibility and Benefit: Must obey regulations on time and discipline of AOF and of the contest during preparation course and examination. Selected students will benefit according to regulation of the contest such as: score bonus, score alternation or module exemption and awards corresponding to contest achievements.
- Registering: Directly at http://goo.gl/AfFjzA
- Time and Location for preparation course: will be noticed on http://www.hvtc.edu.vn/khaothi and via registered emails students.
- Potential students are highly recommended to register contest team member.
- Contact: Room 305, Department of Examination and Quality Control, AOF
- Tel: 0438386867 – Ext. 305
Source: Department of Examination and Quality Control - AOF