Thông tin tuyển dụng của Deloitte Việt Nam dành cho sinh viên Học viện Tài chính
Your first career move really matters. Choose Deloitte Graduate Recruitment Program for talented graduates, and you’ll be off to an amazing start. This is where you can make an impact; here you’ll lead the way as far as you want to go.
Deloitte Vietnam invites you to join our Graduate Recruitment Program 2017. Open positions are Audit Associate and Tax Consultant in our Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City offices.
Are you meeting the following criteria?
- Background in accounting, auditing, economics, commerce, finance, banking, law and foreign trade.
- A good command of English, both verbal and written.
- Ethical behavior.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Enthusiasm and ability to assume a high level of responsibilities.
- High commitment to succeed and continue learning.
- Strong record of academic achievement.
How can you join our team?
Complete your online application by clicking here. Please remember, only applications submitted online within the period from 1 March 2017 to 14 April 2017 will be accepted. Application package includes:
- Most updated CV in English
- Profile photo (could be a separate file or inserted in CV)
- Most updated transcript or degree
- If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to written test and interview rounds during April and May 2017.
Timeline of selection rounds:
- Application round: 01 March – 14 April
- Writing test (Except for Tax function in Hanoi): 22 April 2017
- Group Interview and Individual Interview: first 2 weeks of May
- Job offer: May 2017
- Onboarding: July 2017/ September 2017
Especially, the applicants who apply before 23:59’ March 20 will have a chance to win a ticket to an exclusive training session “Graduate Survival Toolkit” at Deloitte Office! 100 lucky applicants in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City will be invited to join special in-office training, which will not only give you a better picture of what will wait for you in the selecting rounds of 2017 Graduate Recruitment Program, but will also provide you with tips on how to win over other candidates and successfully become a part of Deloitte Vietnam. The training will be held at Deloitte Vietnam offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City on March 25 and facilitated by HR Managers, who have been directly involved in recruitment process for many years.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Please visit our Career page www.deloitte.com/vn/en for online application and follow our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DeloitteVietnamCareers to get the most updated information about the program.